How To Find The Best Essay Topic On To Kill A Mockingbird
Are you creating an essay on How To Kill A Mockingbird, but need some guidance on selecting a topic that will enable you to reach the top grade out there? It is a great book and therefore deserves for a top quality project to be completed on it. However, without a title that you can get enthusiastic about it can be difficult. Therefore read on for some suggestions on how to select a title, and examples of ones that you can complete:
Selecting a title
Here are a few things to keep in mind when selecting a title for any kind of project out there:
- Interest levels: if you are able to have a genuine interest level for the title, then you’ll see how much easier the project will be.
- Research material: you have to select the kind of title that you can find research material on.
- Simple: don’t overcomplicate things by selecting a very difficult title. Keep things simple and you’ll still be able to get the top title.
Here are some topics that you can implement on the How To Kill A Mockingbird book:
- Compare the main characters, and state what you liked about them
- Describe the most interesting chapter of the book
- What would you change about the ending and why
- Compare the top chapters and why do you like them?
- State the biggest twist or piece of information in the book
- What are the worst characters in the book and why?
- Compare the book to a similar one in the same genre
- Compare this book against other one written by the same author
- How would you compare the book to one written by a Russian author?
- How would you compare the book to one written by a German author?
- Do you think the length of the book is too long or too short?
- What chapter in the book would you make longer, and why?
- How can you increase the interest level of the book to suit younger readers?
- Does the book rank highly among other classics in the genre?
- Do you think that the book is a great one for movies to be made based off it?